We’ve been having fun making tier lists for whatever fits our fancy, including our favorite Nintendo consoles and Mario games. Now it’s Zelda’s turn.
The Legend of Zelda is one of the best video game franchises in history. We’re not here to try to bring anyone’s favorites down. And since we’re not counting those CD-i games, the series doesn’t really have any awful entries.
But we do have our own favorites, and there are a few games that we feel belong on the bottom tier.
If you want to make your own Zelda tier list, you can do so here.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties
Become a member
Credit: Source link